• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: I am dropping the wit and...

Share/Bookmark

I am dropping the wit and...

turning this forum back to it's original purpose and intentions. To give users of this fine software the seriousness and professional posts that they deserve. I realize that I have contributed nothing pertaining to the growth and education for new and veteran users in my past silly frolicking witty humorous and sometimes side splitting post.
    So, I say to you from the educator in me. I shall from this day on dwell in the cereal bowls of GPO and other related software in order to become better acquainted So I may be more worthy in helping with future problems.

See Amendment post below. Now! What are you waiting for?

AND IF YOU BELIEVE THIS I'LL SELL YOU SHAZBOT'S STUDIO REAL CHEEP TOO!
    Styxx

Talking Re: I am dropping the wit and...

hehehe... this was too good to be true.
    Sincerely,
    Falcon1

icelandphotoblog.com
    my cafepress store
    my fine art print store
    my music store

Please support your fellow musician from Iceland where the currency has fallen 70% against USD and 90% against EURO! Every dollar or euro counts!

Re: I am dropping the wit and...

Just halve it.

Styxx,

“I shall from this day on dwell in the bowls of GPO”

If you are writing atonal music with GPO that would be serial bowls.

Tom

What did ya thank I meant?
    Styxx

You know, I've met Mr. Styxx about 4 or 5 times now, and I can say that he is quite a bit mellower in person than he might seem from his posts here. Still very funny and friendly, but just a lot mellower than his posts here might make him seem.

Or perhaps, the person who I've met is just an imposter... and the real Styxx is lurking underground somewhere, cackling maniacally as he frantically types strange musings on his beleaguered keyboard.
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Or perhaps, the person who I've met is just an imposter... and the real Styxx is lurking underground somewhere, cackling maniacally as he frantically types strange musings on his beleaguered keyboard
    Arrrrrrr mate, ya got me thar!

Yeah, and likewise you are just the opposite! Why when the Mrs. and I came out to hear you at the coffee house you were a riot! A different person altogether.
    Maybe something strange is happening here? What it is ain't exactly clear. Oh helm just sit down and have a beer!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Yeah, and likewise you are just the opposite! Why when the Mrs. and I came out to hear you at the coffee house you were a riot! A different person altogether.
    'Cause I'm always such a dead serious person here??

I know what you mean, though.
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    turning this forum back to it's original purpose and intentions. To give users of this fine software the seriousness and professional posts that they deserve. I realize that I have contributed nothing pertaining to the growth and education for new and veteran users in my past silly frolicking witty humorous and sometimes side splitting post.
    So, I say to you from the educator in me. I shall from this day on dwell in the bowls of GPO and other related software in order to become better acquainted So I may be more worthy in helping with future problems.

AND IF YOU BELIEVE THIS I'LL SELL YOU SHAZBOT'S STUDIO REAL CHEEP TOO!
    Why can't you compromise Stynxx....half wit..... half educational......I mean, like, you know..Ahhh....some people haven't even used their GPOs yet.

Frank

PS jesting apart (that includes atonal music) I do think that some posters do lower the tone somewhat....

I've just remembered part of a retirement speech given to a guy who had managed to accumulate enough cash to retire in his 50's (mother in law died)....it went blah blah blah....and 'John' is hoping to be able to live on his wits.....still he should be able to adjust to half an income fairly quickly......

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hopkins
    Styxx,

“I shall from this day on dwell in the bowls of GPO”

If you are writing atonal music with GPO that would be serial bowls.

Tom
    Tom, I say...don't you mean parallel bowls??

frank

Go Back to forum