Ok, let's be honest now. Answer all, please.
1) How many hours a day, on average, do you spend writing music?
2) How many hours a day, on average, do you spend participating in forums such as this one?
If the sum of both answers equals more than 24 hours,
a) a proficient multitasker
b) a type A personality with chemical aid
c) able to take power naps and work at the same time
It's already assumed that:
1) you have no friends outside of the internet
2) have a rather large collection of food particles in you keyboard from eating all the delivered food
3) have just gone ahead and taxidermied your pet and mounted it on the wall above your monitor
4) have no clue as to what grade your children are in
5) would have forgotten what your wife (or husband, or significant other
looked like, had it not been for the photo taped to your right monitor
6) you think gasoline costs $1.25 per gallon (for premium)
7) that George Bush is president (the first one, silly)
Results will be tabulated after I return from my non-stop, round-the-world swim. Of course, I will still be available by email.