• Register
  • Help

Topic: My music website

My music website

Near the end of July I finished creating a new website for my music, and I recently realized that nobody's going to it. So I decided I'd better post a link. So here it is:

Wizard Walk Music

Why is it called Wizard Walk? That's the name of my company that makes 3D games, even though the company isn't real, and I've only made one 3d game to date.

Anyway, the website has my MIDIs on it (some of them are pretty old) and only two MP3s rendered with GPO (since I just got GPO and I am still studying orchestration, among my other interests).

I'd love to know what people think of the music (the MIDIs and the MP3s) and the website.

Re: My music website

Visited your site and listened to Canon in C. Good handling of string balances!

Good luck!

West Seneca, NY

Thumbs up Re: My music website

Hey! This is pretty nice! I especially like the "choose your note" link icons what a cool idea! Don't have enough time to listen but I book marked your site for later.
    Well wishes!

Thanks for visiting!

Orcas Island

You are off to a great start! I enjoyed both of your MP3s. The Canon in C is exquisite.

Very nice web design. I particularly liked the note menus. I appreciate the mention on your site and the links.

I urge you to continue your studies of orchestration. It seems that we are going to be hearing some very fabulous music coming from you.

Thanks for sharing your music with us.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum