• Register
  • Help

Topic: Updates for Scarbee WEP/RSP73 available..

Share/Bookmark

Updates for Scarbee WEP/RSP73 available..

Hi,

We have posted some updates for Scarbee RSP73 and WEP
    Go to www.scarbee.com

For Giga, Halion, EXS24, Kontakt and Kompakt.

cheers
    Thomas Hansen Skarbye
    Singer, Bass Player, Composer
    & Creative Director, SCARBEE

www.scarbee.com & www.myspace.com/scarbee

Re: Updates for Scarbee WEP/RSP73 available..

Thomas, thanks for maintaining these great libraries. But I have an ussue with the update. I registered (just today) but nowhere do I see a place for user name and password to be created, so I can't log in to get the download. How do we get them? Do I just need to wait for an email?

Also, registration asked for a serial number. Can't find one on either CD the case or in the installed files.

Thanks.
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Quote Originally Posted by thesoundsmith
    Thomas, thanks for maintaining these great libraries. But I have an ussue with the update. I registered (just today) but nowhere do I see a place for user name and password to be created, so I can't log in to get the download. How do we get them? Do I just need to wait for an email?

Also, registration asked for a serial number. Can't find one on either CD the case or in the installed files.

Thanks.
    After he verifies your registration information you will receive an e-mail with an assigned UserName and Password (one per Library you own).

Regarding serial numbers -- only the most current libraries have serial numbers. I own all the GIGA libraries and only the most recent (W.E.P.) has a serial number. I assume he has added serial numbers to all of the products that have shipped over the last year (to help with the piracy issue).

I thought it might be something like that. Thanks...
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Go Back to forum