• Register
  • Help

Topic: Authorisation problem

Share/Bookmark

Authorisation problem

Apologies for posting this here but I can\'t think of quite what else to do as I\'ve emailed support twice now and had no reply. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

I received the following message after trying to authorise Reaktor Session:

\"Dear Customer,

While attempting to authorize your system-ID for REAKTOR Session, the following error occurred:
    You have changed the hardware configuration of your audio computer more than once. Under the REAKTOR Session license agreement only two installations are allowed.
    If you are no longer using the software with the previously registered hardware configuration, simply send an email to our Registration Team. We will then add an additional authorization to your account.\"

I have had problems with my computer and had to re-install. The previous authorisation codes no longer work so I don\'t see how I can use Reaktor without another code.

Re: Authorisation problem

Err bump? Jeez, even Steinberg would have replied to this by now! [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Re: Authorisation problem

Dont u get 5 days or something until they send u a new code? If uve changed hardware or authorised 2x i guess we gotta wait til MOnday.also maybe try calling them..Rich

Go Back to forum