• Register
  • Help

Topic: are there any resources for premade DKFH or BFD files?

Share/Bookmark

are there any resources for premade DKFH or BFD files?

hi everybody.

well i am finished recording the vocals, guitars and piano for our bands crap. now i have all winter to add the bass and drums via samples. I really like the sounds of BFD and to a lesser extend DKFH. One thing i know is that once i get the samples, i will be overwhelmed with the complexity of programing drum tracks and i will give up. I"m definately not a drummer and thus don't really have an ear for it. What i am wondering is, are there any places where you can download pre-programed drum tracks and load them into the BFD plug in? in other words i am looking for the programmed MIDI data so i can tweak it to fit my own songs. I would be more than willing to pay for a CD with a bunch of generic beats that i could tweak. Just something to start from other than scratch. does anthing like this exist?

thanks for the help.

Re: are there any resources for premade DKFH or BFD files?

Keyfax sells their "Twiddly Bits" midi "pattern" files sets, and many of these sets are specifically drum patterns.

They are in Standard midi format and use General Midi (GM) drum kits, so you would probably have to re-assign some of the notes

http://www.keyfax.com/

Re: are there any resources for premade DKFH or BFD files?

From what I understand BDF has a ton of midi files in a wide variety of styles, accessible within the interface ...

Go Back to forum