• Register
  • Help

Topic: 26,000th Post???...

Share/Bookmark

26,000th Post???...

Seems we past it with no fanfare this time around. That's okay. We got there quite quickly from 25,000. I just want to say thanks to all the forum members for keeping this place a nice place to hang out and contribute. You guys/gals are the best there is. Thanks again to Gary for giving us a place to spend our time instead of with our boring families, and for giving us a place to feel at home.

27,000 that's nothing for you guys, bring it on.

Re: 26,000th Post???...

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    Seems we past it with no fanfare this time around. That's okay. We got there quite quickly from 25,000. I just want to say thanks to all the forum members for keeping this place a nice place to hang out and contribute. You guys/gals are the best there is. Thanks again to Gary for giving us a place to spend our time instead of with our boring families, and for giving us a place to feel at home.

Just to be 27,000's without a competition
    sfiks

Hey, I'm 27,000th!
    sfiks

Yeah, prove it.

Joseph,

And thank you for your participation and help making this forum a great place.

Yes, 26,000 came quickly upon us. I did some back-pedaling and it seems you are the 26,000th poster! You probably have the GPO-TShirt, so please contact me for an alternate surprise.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by sfiks
    Hey, I'm 27,000th!
    And I believe you. Please email me for your impromptu prize.

Gary Garritan

Who would've thought! I truely had no idea.

Thumbs up Re: 26,000th Post???...

Way to go bro!
    Styxx

I just hope that I've contributed something here. I'm not so good at making music so I've tried to help with my technical knowledge at least. Thanks really goes out to everyone else here that have helped me! I love you guys.

Runs away, getting all misty eyed...

Thumbs up Re: 26,000th Post???...

Quote Originally Posted by Jo[QUOTE
    seph Burrell]
    I just hope that I've contributed something here. That's an understatement!
    I'm not so good at making music so I've tried to help with my technical knowledge at least. Thanks really goes out to everyone else here that have helped me! I love you guys.

Runs away, getting all misty eyed...
    "I'm not so good at making music" < Ah huh, sure. What else do you expect me to believe?

I know squat about getting around this stuff compared to you! My ever so grateful thanks to you and your help on this forum and outside.
    Styxx

Go Back to forum