• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hi - allow me to introduce myself

Share/Bookmark

Post Hi - allow me to introduce myself

Hi folks,

My name is Frederick Russ and I've been a member of NS for some time now. Currently I run what I hope to soon become an orchestral sample library ezine: http://www. .

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'll be posting here from time to time, and will be reviewing GPO in the near future on Sanctus Angelis Online.

As a shameless plug, I'm also a composer - here's something I put together a few months ago using VSL:

1. Stormy

..and a solo piano piece:

2. Piano Mood

..and an ambient piece:

3. Ambient Hope

I hope you enjoy these. Let me know what you think.

Thanks & All My Best,

Re: Hi - allow me to introduce myself

Fredrick,

Welcome to the GPO forums - thanks for the intro and the tracks. It's always nice to hear music from members I haven't heard from before.

Good luck with your eZine!
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Frederick,

Welcome to the GPO community. You have made some fine contributions to the sample community with your NS interviews and web site. You have much to share with us.

You will find this a helpful community and hope you learn from us as well.

Thanks for introducting yourself and we are looking forward to your participation.

Gary Garritan

Frederick, I really like Ambient Hope. Very nice percussion in it. What piano did you use in Piano Mood, since I know VSL doesn't include one. Great job on all three, but I like Ambient the best. Welcome to our side of the world.

Wow what a fine welcome! Thanks guys.

Joseph, thank you for your kind words. I used Galaxy & Altiverb on Piano Mood. I own VSL but the strings and bass on Ambient were from Eric Persing's Atmosphere.

Alan! Nice acoustic bass library btw! After I get a Variax I might just look into your lib!

And thanks, Gary. I'm sure I'll learn a lot here as well - part of the magic is sharing and helping one another make a positive difference, yes?

Go Back to forum