• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Giga 3 Shipping Update

Share/Bookmark

Arrow Giga 3 Shipping Update

CDs and DVDs have been pressed. Manuals have been pressed. All of this stuff gets put into boxes this week and ships to dealers and upgraders on Monday, August 23. The upgrade webpage should go live on Monday as well.

Thumbs up Re: Giga 3 Shipping Update

Whoop! THERE IT IS!

Re: Giga 3 Shipping Update

That sounds pretty definitive. The uncontrollable risks seem to be in the past. The hard part for me will be going to work during the week of the 23rd.

Thanks for the update, Synthetic. And get some rest. Things may be busy after the masses start their installations...

-JF

Synthetic,

Might i suggest in the future.
    that the teac/tascam personnel not say that the said product is shipping the week of the 16th when in actuality it was never the case. along with the other times this statement has been made.

i know you guys are as eager to release as we are to buy. but one must think about how information has been leaked.

no barking here, just making a point.

douglas

Smile Re: Giga 3 Shipping Update

Thanks, Synthetic. You know, a lot of all the bitching on this forum is really Bruce R's fault. He keeps going on and on about how great giga is going to be for all of us and then you have Tascam who just ignores everybody.

I think i would have preferred Tascam just coming out today (for the first time) and saying GS3 ships Monday the 23rd get ready to party!!!

It would have been kinder.

Also...I really was kidding about the Bruce comment. It's his reports these last months that have really got me salivating over this software release.

Giga...

Talking Re: Giga 3 Shipping Update

Quote Originally Posted by synthetic
    CDs and DVDs have been pressed. Manuals have been pressed. All of this stuff gets put into boxes this week and ships to dealers and upgraders on Monday, August 23. The upgrade webpage should go live on Monday as well.
    Great news :-))))
    Like everyone else, I'm excited :-)

CDs, DVDs and manuals pressed...
    No more speculations... End.
    OK! then.

Wink Re: Giga 3 Shipping Update

I'm really happy with this news but shouldn't I wait for 3.01 so they first can iron out the most embarrassingly overlooked bugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexcremers
    I'm really happy with this news but shouldn't I wait for 3.01 so they first can iron out the most embarrassingly overlooked bugs?
    You know...actually I'm also happy with this news, but updates on software may take a long time. I'll take the first step and ( in the worst case ) will be another " betatester"... I hope it will be stable enough to work with it.

But after reading what Bruce has written in the other threads, I'm really positive about GS3 and can't wait to have it in my hands

So now there's no more wiggle room, "should" "expected" etc. Which will make it all the more disgraceful when the 23rd comes and goes with no product.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast