• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Giga 4... WOW!

Share/Bookmark

Giga 4... WOW!

I don't know how many of you have already heard... this is very big and I can't hold it in- I only hope that I can push all the information out of myself without much pain.
    Gigastudio 4 is soon to be released!!! I just got off the phone with a good friend of mine- he assures me that this new Giga product will hit the fan within a while.
    The breakthrough, in my opinion, is its new approach... it will bring out the most human aspects of music composition by bypassing digital performance.

Yes, that's right!!! Oh hold on {using the restroom}. Ok, I'm back but a little winded.

As I've come to undestand it, there are four versions of Giga 4:
    -Solo
    -Solo, cup C-DD
    -Volunteer Ensemble
    -Non-Union Philharmonic

As I said, this version is the most human available on the market. This product comes bundled with real humans- number and instruments depends on version.

Here is what I know about the four:
    SOLO - includes a One-Man-Band. This performer comes bundled with Giga 4 Solo, and is guaranteed to be capable of performing with Bass Drum, Two-octave portapump organ, and cymbal... some can play even more instruments at once but there is no official word on the quality of these "special" performers.

SOLO, Cup C-DD - This version, for a little bit more $, comes with a female One-Man-Band. The versatility of this version is stroking! This performeress is guaranteed to be a quick learner... so although she may not necessarily understand English or know how to read music notation, she WILL learn! I don't really know what the Cup C-DD means.

VOLUNTEER ENSEMBLE - How would you like to have access to over 25-26 performers? It is guaranteed to come with at least two violinists, and 11 flute players... the rest is simply a mixed bag of some of the most skilled musicians from the finest volunteer church orchestras of the third world, and Arkansas, I believe.

NON-UNION PHILHARMONIC - I don't really know what is involved with this version... I was sold at cup c-dd.

If anybody else has information... including target release date, etc. please share. Now I must release something much more personal.

Re: Giga 4... WOW!

Are the babes under or over 30?

Mark

....and they also have announced a release date, which is the first week of October 2004. So we might actually see it sometime in 2008.

Cool!

I can't wait.

Smile Re: Giga 4... WOW!

Oh yes, Lickety-Split...WOW, you are right... This GigaStudio 4's "human" addition makes it wonderfully awesome. Yeah, I just downloaded a free "trial" version .......and just look what I got:

My only problem is... How do I feed them all????????

andyt

damm, its gonna take me days to download all those people on my dial-up connection.

Yes, and I've been thinking- as I am a man of thought... if I'll need a bigger hard drive for the SOLO C-DD version? I'm afraid that some things cannot be upgraded.

Talking Re: Giga 4... WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary M. Thomas
    Oh yes, Lickety-Split...WOW, you are right... This GigaStudio 4's "human" addition makes it wonderfully awesome. Yeah, I just downloaded a free "trial" version .......and just look what I got:

My only problem is... How do I feed them all????????

hey...where did you get the " trial " version ? I want it too, I don't have a problem with feeding them, but...where the hell are they going to sleep ??

Wink Re: Giga 4... WOW!

Oh yes....Let me tell ya one thing... I have only been using my free "trial version" of GigaStudio 4 for a few days now... and I have found out.... there's one important thing to remember when using these "sampled humans"...if they don't get enough sleep... they do tend to get a little on edge.............

Quote Originally Posted by Gary M. Thomas
    Oh yes....Let me tell ya one thing... I have only been using my free "trial version" of GigaStudio 4 for a few days now... and I have found out.... there's one important thing to remember when using these "sampled humans"...if they don't get enough sleep... they do tend to get a little on edge.............

lol...a little on edge? so there is no solution? maybe we should wait for Giga 5

Quote Originally Posted by Przemek K.
    hey...where did you get the " trial " version ? I want it too, I don't have a problem with feeding them, but...where the hell are they going to sleep ??
    Please help! I've been trying to feed them additional twin-512meg DDR ram sticks, but they keep refusing it (the first 1.5 gig was a right pain in the arse as it is!).

Is there some sort of way to coerce them to eat more ram, or am I doing something wrong here?

Go Back to forum