• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: ohhhh...now I understand you liberals...Are the Nicks in this???

Share/Bookmark

ohhhh...now I understand you liberals...Are the Nicks in this???

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    You know...I was scratching my head trying to figure out the liberals on this board. Especially the conspiracy theorists. But, I think I have done it.

Nick, Nick, Jon, Rob....maybe even Ern....are you guys in this video at all?

Scenes From American Protests Video (WARNING 34MB AVI file - Divx codec) - (Probably not a good idea on Dial-up. Broadband will be fast though.)

Seeing this video really helps me understand where you guys are coming from. I get it now...Really...No need to explain any further...It's allllllllllll ok...Clear. How clear? Crystal. Got it...Makes Sense.

Peace out!
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

Re: ohhhh...now I understand you liberals...Are the Nicks in this???

this link sucks -sat an a T1 line for about 5 minutes - nothing

Brain,

The audio works, but I couldn't get the video to work.

..then again, if you've seen one liberal nutjob, you've seen them all.

Wes

I downloaded it ..around 270-300k a sec. Took a little over 2 mins.

I used the divx codec from divx.com. Played fine.

Yea, well. What can you say? Often such protests tend to draw a mix bag of all kinds of issues, people, etc.

I would guess, that a lot of the revisionist history these people learn is taught in the "bong" session think tanks. But, at least a few of them recognize the hypocrisy of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by dcornutt
    I downloaded it ..around 270-300k a sec. Took a little over 2 mins.

I used the divx codec from divx.com. Played fine.

Yea, well. What can you say? Often such protests tend to draw a mix bag of all kinds of issues, people, etc.

I would guess, that a lot of the revisionist history these people learn is taught in the "bong" session think tanks. But, at least a few of them recognize the hypocrisy of it all.
    I downloaded the divx codec and it plays fine.

What a buch of freaks!

I think "charles" is in there as well.

Yes, like I said...all kinds.

I liked the guy with the armor...they asked..what's the outfit supposed to represent....oh...last time at the peace rally I got hit with a bottle. hahahaha.

The alien reps, from other galaxies, are always interesting. Of course, there's always at least one 'peace" advocate, frothing at the mouth, spraying spittle on the mic and camera lens...advocating war and violence against "America".

Most of these "protests" and rallys you see a very wide cross section of people all with different issues, etc. and there's always hiprocasy in it. I remember one of the protests at WTO about environmental destruction, global terroism exploiting other worlds with our technolgy..etc...then...suddenly...rrrinnng...oh.. pardon me while I answer my cell phone. Yes, lots of cell phones, wireless internet , chatrooms, laptops, live webcams..etc...speaking on the evils of globilized commericalism and exploitation. hahahaha.

Penn and Teller attended an Environmental rally on one of their "This is Bullxxit" shows. They got a petition to ban "water" using the chem name for it rather than H20. Said that it was present all over the globe, it caused excessive urination, flooding, had destroyed crops,etc..hahahaha. They got a bunch of signatures. They did the same sort of interviews...pretty much the same sort of thing. You can catch it on showtime. http://www.sho.com/site/ptbs/topics.do?topic=eh

Quote Originally Posted by Brian W. Ralston
    Nick, Nick, Jon, Rob....maybe even Ern....are you guys in this video at all?
    Thanks, Brian. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. The thing I like about liberal whackos is how harmless and amusing they are. It's all about peace and smoking pot and loving your fellow man.

Conservative whackos, on the other hand, scare the crap out of me. It's all about bombing and gun-toting, and ridding the world of evildoers.

So, a question for the group. If you had to choose, which camp would you rather be in?

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

pass that bong please...

I don't really care for either extreme.

Does anyone know what you can use to play .avi files on an OS X Mac?

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast