• Register
  • Help

Topic: Scarbee SID in GS3?

Talking Scarbee SID in GS3?

When will your Scarbee drums be available as GS3, and will the hi hat be continuously controlled as I use a Trapkat that has that feature? (salivating at the prospect)

Re: Scarbee SID in GS3?

I had posted about seeing/hearing GS3 at NAB in April, but I believe that my report was wrong. I had written here that I had heard SID in 24-bits with GigaPulse, but Synthetic of Tascam told me I had probably heard Larry Seyer's drums. I'm 99% sure that he's right.

Anyway, the Seyer drums were killer. Lots of velocities, and continuous samples from center to edge. I don't know if the hi-hat pedal was sampled that way. The kit sounded okay dry, and sounded absolutely killer through GigaPulse.

And the best news? It's included free with GS3.

I'm sure SID will be available in GS3 - Scarbee has posted a coupl etimes about his other libs being in GS3 - I can just imagine SImone now - locked in Thomas's basement - programming away... hehe - just kidding guys.

If they sound as killer as they do in Kontakt - I'm sure the GS3 version will rock you even harder
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lastufka
    I'm sure the GS3 version will rock you even harder
    No doubt. The drums I heard at NAB dry were "bok, bok, bok". With GigaPulse they were "BOOOV, BOOOV, BOOOV".

Go Back to forum