• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigapulse on powercore

Share/Bookmark

Gigapulse on powercore

Can gigapulse be implemeted for the powercore card, and/or the UAD-1. that way we could use multiple instances without CPU drain !!!! ???

Re: Gigapulse on powercore

But you can use FX teleport to use the VST gigapulse plug-in! You can dedicate a labtop for use with all of your favorite VST plug-ins. I just came after actually it is not necessary to have a powercore card at all (besides their great plugins).

Quote Originally Posted by Resident
    I just came after actually it is not necessary to have a powercore card at all (besides their great plugins).
    Come again?

OH so with FX teleport, is it like, a second computer or laptop becomes a UAD-1, or powercore system, only with the VSTs that you want? ie, it does the CPU work?

Yes you got it! You can run for example Waves plug-ins which are as good as TC electronic plugins on a Labtop and use that processor purely for effects, and run the Host for your sequencer. I have two powercore cards and love them for their qaulity, but i also have waves and plan to run them on an Labtop together with GS3 using (giga teleport). The fx teleport is called how surprisingly FX teleport. To be sure i have no experineces with the two protocols but it looks all stable and simple.

Greetings Wilfred.

Anybody does have experinece with FX teleport and giga teleport.?

Go Back to forum