• Register
  • Help

Topic: NDB Pipe Organ for GS3 ready - try now

Share/Bookmark

Arrow NDB Pipe Organ for GS3 ready - try now

Good news: we have started manufacturing the new edition of NDB Pipe Organ Samples - for GS3 (48 KHz/24-bit) - so that by the time GS3 ships, we can get to you as well.

Within a few days, we will share our GS3 demos but until then, here is the direct link to the 16-bit equivalent (for GS2) of the demo pack: 3 fully functional stops.

http://www.ndb.hu/misc/gigs/NDB_GS2_DemoPack.exe
    (370 MB)

You'll find Voix Humaine 8’, Scharff and Fonds+Quint in this package.

Best,
    Csaba

http://www.ndb.hu

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Re: NDB Pipe Organ for GS3 ready - try now

Hi everyone,

Be sure to download these great demos...you will be in for a real treat. This is the finest-sounding cathedral organ library to date. Csaba is an extremely talented producer, and has done everything right!!

These three stops are all excellent sounding. It's one of the most usable demos you'll ever find.

I have already ordered my GS3 "Full Edition". Besides these sounding great, I also like the fact that they are donating part of their profits to the upkeep of the original organs (the organ funds of the two cathedrals).

That is part of the reason I ordered them directly from the NDB website.

From their website:
    More than 50 percent of the price of NDB goes directly to the churches to maintain and reconstruct their pipe organ. By your purchase, you help the church music be more prosperous.

Thank you, Martin.

For some reason, the link doesn't work for me. Anyone else having a problem with it?

Carl

Quote Originally Posted by carlmsmith
    For some reason, the link doesn't work for me. Anyone else having a problem with it?

Carl
    Worked for me, however, I had to first save it to an explicit location on my local disk, and *then* run the executable from that location. The first time I tried it, I selected "open" (after clicking on the link) - that didn't work. A quirk with whatever self-extracting archiver that was used. The second time round, it was still in my cache, so I didn't have to wait for it to download all over again.

Greg. (considering taking up pipe organ lessons ;^)

Go Back to forum