• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: New Developments?

Share/Bookmark

New Developments?

Okay, I've been away for a few months getting the ComposeForums up and running and while I still don't have a lot of time I thought I'd drop by and see what new developments I've missed since May.

When I last left there were three issues/events on the horizon:

1) GPO price was to be raised (most likely to $300)

2) New release of GPO with DFD coming out.

3) Big Band module emminent

So... what's the story? Can someone here give me the five minute fill on these things and what I should buy/download to get up to date?

Re: New Developments?

1) GPO price was to be raised (most likely to $300)
    Hasn't happened yet.

2) New release of GPO with DFD coming out.
    Hasn't happened yet.

3) Big Band module emminent
    Hasn't happened yet.

That about sums up all of your questions.
    Tim

1. The MSRP price has already been raised to $279 which is now on our order page (although a $30 discount still applies).

2. The new release of GPO with DFD is in the final beta stages. It is due out soon and we are awaiting Native Instruments for the final version.

3. The Jazz/Big Band collection was never imminent and hope I didn't give that impression. It is coming along quite nicely and I think many will be pleased. We will release no wine before its time.

Gary Garritan

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    1. The MSRP price has already been raised to $279 which is now on our order page (although a $30 discount still applies).

2. The new release of GPO with DFD is in the final beta stages. It is due out soon and we are awaiting Native Instruments for the final version.

3. The Jazz/Big Band collection was never imminent and hope I didn't give that impression. It is coming along quite nicely and I think many will be pleased. We will release no wine before its time.

Gary Garritan
    Is that a Gigasoon or a Garysoon?

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy Heern
    Is that a Gigasoon or a Garysoon?

Frank

Bassoon

I just want to burst, if you guys only knew...

Well, let me clarify... I'm on the beta team and the stuff coming is amazing. You have no idea what's in store. Tom is a genius and a madman. There's so much stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    Well, let me clarify... I'm on the beta team and the stuff coming is amazing. You have no idea what's in store. Tom is a genius and a madman. There's so much stuff!
    I'm Jello-us...

Hey Mikey Kelly! How ya doing? How's the forum coming along? How's life? Hows the hows? Gotta visit soon. See ya there.
    Styxx

There's so much stuff!
    There really is. I won't say any more, but if Tom were to list and describe the details of all of the changes (and I'm sure he will), it would probably stretch into a second page of a forum thread all on its own.
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

he is completely right! :-)

Go Back to forum