• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Black Grand Presale!!!!

Share/Bookmark

Black Grand Presale!!!!

The Gigastudio 2 version of the Black Grand will be released September 1:st.
    If you order now, you will get a 10% discount!
    Check out www.sampletekk.com for details.
    GS3 version will follow shortly and all who orders the Giga 2 version before GS3 version is released will, if requested, get a free update to the Gigstudio 3 version!
    Kontakt and HALion versions will follow shortly
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: Black Grand Presale!!!!

Awesome Worra, good luck! From what I've heard on the demos, you won't need luck, but...
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lastufka
    Awesome Worra, good luck! From what I've heard on the demos, you won't need luck, but...
    Thanks Alan. As you know, there's always a bit of a trauma when the bird leaves the nest.....
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Smile Re: Black Grand Presale!!!!

woo-hoo!! This is great news !!

Hi Worra,

I would like to buy it... I am located in Germany... What are the shipping costs?
    --
    Mirai

Quote Originally Posted by mirai
    Hi Worra,

I would like to buy it... I am located in Germany... What are the shipping costs?
    We have a worldwide flatrate shipping: $6
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    Thanks Alan. As you know, there's always a bit of a trauma when the bird leaves the nest.....
    Definetly... this first one was so scarey, but once you get past that, plus the lib you have here sounds so strong, I don't think you have much to fret.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Bump !!!

Regards,

Olivier

You can download the documentation for the Black Grand here
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

I'm getting quite a few mails about the GS3 version of the Black Grand, so I'll thought go public with some facts:

There actually exsists a GS3 Black Grand version right now, but I want to test it on the official release of GS3 before releasing it since it's developed on a beta. It's a very late beta and more of a release candidate and there's probably no problems with it. but I want to do this anyway.

The GS3 version will have several patches both that uses convoluting, traditional releasesamples and combinations.
    I think that the actual releasesamples can't be replaced in a good way all the time by IR's of the soundboard. There are mechanical noices, specially in the lower regions that is lost if you only use convoluting, so Black Grand will i some patches rely on traditional releasesamples. But there will be patches that uses the new amazing technique, so you will have a choise!
    Also, you live and learn, and I will actually return to the venue to record some more material for IR's. These improved convoluting models will be offered as free upgrades later.

We hope to have the GS3 version ready later in September and all who buys the Black Grand Giga 2 version before the GS3 version is released will, upon request, recieve a free update.

I hope that this answers your questions, otherwise, please feel free to contact me.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Go Back to forum