• Register
  • Help

Topic: MTLC has incredible customer service for GS3 and giga products

Share/Bookmark

Smile MTLC has incredible customer service for GS3 and giga products

After my rant about GS3 on this forum...I mentioned I had already been billed for GS3 by MTLC. Since then I have had emails from 2 different MTLC employees...one was the President I think...apologizing and offering a fix.

WOW!!! These guys are awesome. They have always been super on customer service in the past as well. I feel real bad that my rant about Tascam sounded like irritation with them. I was not at all mad at MTLC. They had shipped part of my order that was ready for shipment, so the computers processed the whole order...not their fault...Tascam was supposed to already have the other product in their hands.

So, kudos to MTLC.net! Its nice to see personal and friendly customer service still exists.

Go pre-order from MTLC.net...its 70 dollars cheaper for upgrade than Tascam or anywhere else, and they are prepared to ship everything the day they receive it from Tascam.

And I believe them when they say it!!!

Re: MTLC has incredible customer service for GS3 and giga products

MTLC is filled with great people... I choose them only for distribution of my library because of their past record.

I know they're getting my order for GS3, cause I know it will all go smooth.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Great to hear!

By the way, it looks like the upgrade is cheaper through Tascam if you want to go from GS 160 to GS Orchestra. Otherwise it's cheaper through MTLC.

Question Re: MTLC has incredible customer service for GS3 and giga products

Hi,

I've ordered before through MTLC and gotten great advise and service Are people saying that, for instance, I can upgrade my GS 96 to GS 3 Orchestra for less than the $225 posted on the Tascam site if I go through MTLC? I bought GS 96 in April 04 from Sweetwater because nobody else (including MTLC) had it available. I thought you could only upgrade direct from Tascam. I've looked at MTLC and see no "upgrade" prices listed. Should I just call them?

Jamie

What does MTLC stand for? Web Address?

giga...

www.mtlc.net

The upgrade infor for GS3 is with the big GS3 link at the top of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by gigagagga
    What does MTLC stand for?
    The company was originally called the Music Technology Learning Center, which they shortened to MTLC. You can read about it here:
    http://www.mtlc.net/main.php?a=AboutUs

Go Back to forum