• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Diva in the UK

Diva in the UK

I am thinking of ordering the Diva bundle from Bela D media. I cannot however find a stockist in the UK. Does anyone know a site where I can order this from the UK.
    I would order from the states but delivery and tax(duty/vat) on arrival in the UK can up the costs.

Re: Diva in the UK

Haven't found the titel on timespace. http://www.bestservice.de/ seems closest to me. I don't know about shipping rates to the UK though.

As far as I know it's only available direct, but the shipping charge was very reasonable . I received it in UK about 7 days after I ordered it and I didn't pay any Vat or duty. Can't guarantee it will be the same for you, but even if you could order it from UK supplier then you can bet they would be adding vat + duty + their profit margin, so it would probably still be cheaper to order it direct from Frank. At worst the difference would be marginal , and for such a great product , I would say, go ahead and order it , you won't regret it.......

in fact , shipping was so reasonable it might even have been free, I can't remember exactly, but check it out on the bela d site.

Thumbs up Re: Diva in the UK

Thank you for the kind words.

EDIT: Shipping is free to ALL customers and marked as a gift (value set at the cost of duplication) for those who are overseas.

Here is a list of our vendors:

ps. DIVA Legato Tool ava soon!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Thanks very much for the info.

I will be ordering today

wow, wait a minute... If it is marked as a gift does that mean you'll potentially avoid having to pay customtaxes?

We mark the value at the cost of duplication. This helps the overseas customer.You can also purchase from Best Service and/or Cyrpton.
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

yeah, but ordering from bestservice in germany will be more expensive then ordering directly from you, even if I have to pay the full duty, which is usually 25% of the product value.
    I think I'll place an order around the 1st of the next month

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media
    Thank you for the kind words.

ps. DIVA Legato Tool ava soon!
    Really looking forward to that ..

Go Back to forum