• Register
  • Help

Topic: Make your avatar look like you?

Share/Bookmark

Make your avatar look like you?

Click here

Clean your temporary internet files if you can't see mine. That's me in all my glory, sitting at the PC, smoking like a freight train, frowning cause I'm having a migraine headache from tutorial writing and html coding.

Make it your avatar or post it for all to see.

Smile Re: Make your avatar look like you?

Thanks Joseph. That was fun. It's tough when you need to add some more wrinkles and make your face a little rounder! I'm surprised at how close you can get.
    John

Re: Make your avatar look like you?

Ever played URU?

Other games probably do this too (not a big gamer) but you can make a character look JUST like you. Creepy the first time I saw ME running around in the URU environment.

I wish I could use that as my Avitar. There probably is a way to do it.

Unhappy Re: Make your avatar look like you?

So I went to the edit avitar section of control panel, and the &^!$ thing won't let me change my selection from `use no avatar' so I can add an avatar. Any ideas?
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Wink Re: Make your avatar look like you?

Ok, now I look at my last post and my picture from my profile picture is being used, even though use avitar still says no. Weird. Nevermind, it is working (somehow).

-Kevin
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Where's all these pictures folks, I aint seeing any. You guys are no fun at all.

I made mine but is was too scary!!
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

What do you mean? Mine looks exactly like me....
    -E

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson."

Smile Re: Make your avatar look like you?

Ok, ok, I've done it. Now what?!

-Kevin

Hey, this is pretty neat! Mine even looks somewhat like me--except my hair is darker, and I don't have my own cute little mini-me doll in real life.

I don't have one.

Really.

Go Back to forum