• Register
  • Help

Topic: What About that Vienna Symphonic Library Deal?

Share/Bookmark

What About that Vienna Symphonic Library Deal?

I posted a reply to the thread announcing the discount for GPO owners on Vienna Symphonic Library products last week, but I guess no one actually reads that sticky thread anymore.

How could I take advantage of that deal, should I want to do so? There's no reference to it that I can find on the Vienna web site. The announcement simply points to their user forum, but searching that with terms like "GPO" or "Garritan" and "Discount" or "Price" didn't provide any relevant results.

Re: What About that Vienna Symphonic Library Deal?

Hi Kevin,
    I think the easiest thing would be for you to send an email to the folks at VSL and I'm sure they could give you all the details on the upgrade. Gary probably has the info too but he's in Scotland for another day yet.

Re: What About that Vienna Symphonic Library Deal?

Thanks, Jeff. I ultimately did find a reference today to the cooperative marketing agreement on the VSL web site, but only by doing an external Google search. But like the announcement here, it describes the price breaks without explaining how to take advantage of them - certainly it's not among the upgrade or "sidegrade" offers in their on-line shop.

Go Back to forum