• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: GS3 Shipping

Share/Bookmark

Smile GS3 Shipping

A little program called GigaStudio 3 started shipping today. I thought a few of you might be interested in this information.

OK, you're going to go to the home page and see the big message that it's shipping. Then you're going to read posts from people that their cards have been changed and their orders shipped out. Then you're going to go to the online upgrade store and see it's shipping on September 7th and wonder, what's up with that? Well, boxes are beginning to ship to dealers and to people who upgraded over the phone. We're getting the boxes to our online order company as soon as we can. Since there's a holiday weekend coming up, we decided to play it safe and say September 7th. Hopefully they'll go out before that, but we're trying to be conservative with the dates.

Re: GS3 Shipping

Great News!

Hurray! Congratulations, Synthetic, and the entire Tascam/Nemesys team! Can't wait to check it out. Let the fun begin!

Regards,

David

I like the truck

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    I like the truck
    I thought they were shipping it by "Poodle Express" !

GigaStudio Upgrade Verification Promotional copies of GigaStudio are not eligible for special upgrade pricing. This CD-Key can be used for competitive upgrade pricing. Click here to see the list of competitive upgrade products.

Enter your last name and the CD-key for the GigaStudio product you already own. Last Name: CD-Key: __________________________________________________ ____________________

I entered my last name and my CD-Key (removed here) and the program delivered to me this information above!
    My GigaStudio 160 2CD set is an Upgrade version from the older GigaSampler and I paid for this upgrade a long time ago. Now can somebody explain me where is the error? I was supposed to have the same rights as a first GigaStudio buyer

My question is: What is a "Promotional copy of GigaStudio"
    This include an Upgrade version?
    If it is so I do not agree, absolutely!

I suppose not being the only person who upgraded from GigaSampler for a while and in the other hand I never had any problem for updates downloads, So I am a little bit confused now.

Interesting that it got to Madrid in 3 hours...

Quote Originally Posted by synthetic
    but we're trying to be conservative with the dates.
    your kidding!!!

Synthetic wrote:
    > "A little program called GigaStudio 3 started shipping today."

Past tense. (Well, past-progressive, but I think it still counts.) You've kept your word about not speaking about shipping in the future tense. Excellent!

Please congratulate your colleagues on my behalf - in any tense that you prefer.

I'm feeling less tense already.

-JF

Hey, did I miss the memo? I thought the upgrade from GigaStudio 160 to GigaStudio Orchestra was $249. The site lists it at considerably more. Say it ain't so!

Panic averted. Presumably you have to verify ownership with the CD Key -- hopefully.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast