• Register
  • Help

Topic: True Dungeon Soundtrack

True Dungeon Soundtrack

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to let you know that I made an album of original music using the GPO software. It was for a live walkthrough event at a convention called True Dungeon. Please goto http://www.cdbaby.com/gowen and listen to some of the tunes and let me know what you think.

I really want to enter that contest and am wondering which tunes will make the cut...if any.

I can post mp3s if it's easier for you guys...I really value and appreciate your input.

Re: True Dungeon Soundtrack

The Wizards Study, Heroes Return, and True Heroes Theme stand out to me. Very nice collection ya got there. I guess I'll just have to buy it.

Re: True Dungeon Soundtrack

Interesting concept "True Dungeons". It's great that after all the work you did, you might actually make a little extra $ (for somebody, anyway). Good Luck.
    I listened to several of them and I enjoyed them. I think they are the type of songs that would really become familiar and "stick with you" after 4 or 5 listenings. That, plus people that actually do "True Dungeon" would have a connection with the tunes, too. Hope you sell a bunch.
    I would say that for this type of music, it seems pretty good!

Go Back to forum