• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: My copy of GS3 is IN MY HANDS!!!!

Share/Bookmark

My copy of GS3 is IN MY HANDS!!!! - See Pictures !!!

I can confirm that at 10:15 am Eastern Standard Time, September 1, 2004 my copy of GigaStudio 3 Orchestra arrived via UPS at my front door.

9/3/04 Update:
    I had to take the pictures down because my ISP was going to charge me for additional bandwidth. Sorry.

Re: My copy of GS3 is IN MY HANDS!!!!

My Congrats.

WOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It's here!!!!!!!!!

I'm holding mine (yep, it's wood!) and typing with one hand. I haven't even opened it yet.

Gonna be more than a few late nights playing, I 'spect.

hugs,
    gs

Cool guys - be sure to let us know how the update/install goes. For sure, a milestone has been reached, and the next will be how it runs. Do any of you know anyone with a digital camera??
    Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Talking Re: My copy of GS3 is IN MY HANDS!!!!

WOOHOO!!! IT'S REAL ITS REAL...Only paid for 2nd day air, mine should be here soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Haynes
    Cool guys - be sure to let us know how the update/install goes. For sure, a milestone has been reached, and the next will be how it runs. Do any of you know anyone with a digital camera??
    I figured out how to post some pictures to my DSL account's Personal Web Page.

Question Re: My copy of GS3 is IN MY HANDS!!!!

Hey guys, just a quick request-
    Will you produce a full symphonic demo in the next few minutes for the rest of us to critique.
    Perhaps a Strauss tone poem or Mahler 5? We are all patiently waiting.....
    {5 minutes later}
    I'm about fed up with this.... can't one of you produce this simple task anytime in the near future? I'd even settle with Beethoven 9 at this point- of course that would need to include the choral finale to be of any use for the rest of us.
    Please don't toy with us.

Surely Martin should win some kind of prize for being the first to report having received GS3.

Greg.
    p.s A *wooden* box? Wow. What is the Gigapiano 2 CD enclosed in - an ivory CD case?

A dovetailed wooden box at that!

they win best packaging!

douglas

Cool!

Go Back to forum