We have a new update available for all PMI Bosendorfer 290 Plug-In users.
All known issues below have been resolved in the latest Bosendorfer 290 update. You can find the update on our website:
Bosendorfer 290 Plug-In update 1.7
Here is a list of bug fixes and new multi’s:
- B290 Dry 16 Layers: The erratic velocity triggering/behaviour in the F#6 and higher region was fixed.
- Dry and Wet Mod and Dry and WET: F7-C8 region fixed volume.
- All 3 B290 Dry xxx Delay files in the DELAY folder were fixed. A low B2 was out of tune.
- 2 B290 Dry Perc files in the FILTERS folder werefixed. (B2 was out of tune).
- Bos290 WET REV1 was fixed; notes were cutting off in the high register.
2 new multis.*programming concept by Xavier Bidault.
Nr 1: B290 Real Strg+ sus+Rel+DynLP XB
A multi that adds "real string behaviour"* with real-time pedal down, dynamic LP and release samples.
Nr 2: B290 Real Strg+Wetsus+Rel+DynLP XB
A variation with more release sound on key-off.