• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: Private Message Indicator?

Share/Bookmark

OT: Private Message Indicator?

I just checked my private message box and found that I had several new messages that I didn't know about. I remember before the forum being upgraded that a 'private message' indicator would flash on the top left of the screen. Has this been disabled?

Re: OT: Private Message Indicator?

Hmmm. Now you got me checking mine and it says the last message's that I recieved was back in 12-31-1969 . Thats strange cuz I wasn't hatched untill '72
    88fingers
    (The Nut )

www.waveav8.com

Quote Originally Posted by A_Sapp
    I just checked my private message box and found that I had several new messages that I didn't know about. I remember before the forum being upgraded that a 'private message' indicator would flash on the top left of the screen. Has this been disabled?
    Looks that way. but you can switch it back on in the options section of "my Profile"

Must have been 'off' by default.
    I just checked and found I too had a message that has been Languishing.

Quote Originally Posted by 88fingers
    Hmmm. Now you got me checking mine and it says the last message's that I recieved was back in 12-31-1969 . Thats strange cuz I wasn't hatched untill '72
    Ah ya spring chicken you!
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

hello,

You have to go to the first page which present all forum to see informations about private messages...
    Did.

Spring chicken is right. I will always be young because my wife is 8 years older than me.

She always feels old when ever we start talking about our high school days.
    88fingers
    (The Nut )

www.waveav8.com

Go Back to forum