• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Black Grand Close - GigaPulse convoluting

Share/Bookmark

Black Grand Close - GigaPulse convoluting

I've just made this demo using Black Grand GS3 version and GigaPulse.
    Here you have GigaPulse taking care of releasesamples and pedal down samples.
    Thanks to Richard Krull for great playing!

Black Grand Close - Full Convoluting Demo 1

The GS3 version of Black Grand comes on 6 DVD's and contains over 18Gb of samples.
    A Steinway D recorded from three different perspectives, Close, Medium Ambience and Ambience. Every perspective has 10 different patches.
    16 velocity samples pedal up, 16 pedal down and 16 matching releasesamples.
    GS3 version also uses GigaPulse to emulate pedaldown and release but also includes more "traditional" versions where real pedal down and release samples where used.

You can now get Black Grand in the following formats: Gst2, GS3 (24 bit) and HALion 2/3 and Kontakt (the last two in 16 or 24 bit versions)
    Price $195
    We have a special deal now where you'll get a 10% discount and also get two FREE pianos. The Studio Grand 88 and Rain Piano on a special multiformat DVD including GS2 and GS3 versions + Kontakt/HALion
    Value over $200

Check out SampleTekk for more info and to buy the Black Grand
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Thumbs up Re: Black Grand Close - GigaPulse convoluting

Very nice indeed Would be interested to hear another demo with some more forte playing, too.

Greg.

Re: Black Grand Close - GigaPulse convoluting

Quote Originally Posted by sullivang
    Very nice indeed Would be interested to hear another demo with some more forte playing, too.

Greg.
    Will do! Give me a couple of hours....
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

I'm off to bed. I've been listening to so many pianos lately I'm worn out.

One thing I will say. If anyone replies here saying this piano is crap, I'll run naked across the Harbour Bridge.

Greg.

One thing I will say. If anyone replies here saying this piano is crap, I'll run naked across the Harbour Bridge.

Greg.
    ....I think it's crap...
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

I've just made this demo using Black Grand GS3 version and GigaPulse.
    Here you have GigaPulse taking care of releasesamples and pedal down samples.
    Worra,

Very impressive demo. Any processing done other than GigaPulse mentioned above?

Lawrence
    Melodialworks Music
    Music for Relaxation and Inspiration
    www.lawrencelougheed.com

Worra - I've found some forte playing in the demos you already have on your black grand resource page. I was mainly wanting the forte demos to hear the basic tone of the piano, not the IR stuff. Don't want to take up your time unnecessarily. (if you still want to do a forte demo with the IR please go ahead, though)

Greg.
    p.s I saw your reply to my running naked comment before I went to bed, and now I can't sleep. Thanks very much.

Talking Re: Black Grand Close - GigaPulse convoluting

NEWS FLASH..... SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA....... Local police arrested a man late this evening for reportedly running "naked across the Harbour Bridge."

We were unable to get a full story from the perpetrator... However, the suspect was heard to yell the phrase..."This piano is NOT CRAP... This piano is NOT CRAP".... as he continued his swift sprint across the bridge.....

For more on this story.... please log on to...............................
    www.GregtheNakedBridgeRunner.com

Sounds great. I'll be ordering 'Black' and 'White' soon, since I can't decide which of these two pianos I really like more. What I love most about your pianos, Worra, is that when I play and repeat a simple motif, the sound is always alive and evolving, almost like a real piano. When I do this with the (older) 'EastWest Steinway B', the notes soon becomes a snapshot, a static loop that drops dead under my fingers. Heck, I wouldn't even dare to play a sequence of 4-5-6 notes on the EW Steinway B. That's why I will await your pianos with great anticipation. They make even the simplest of music interesting, just like any real instruments does.

------------
    Alex Cremers

p.s I saw your reply to my running naked comment before I went to bed, and now I can't sleep. Thanks very much.
    there, there... I didn't really mean that I thought it was crap.....
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Go Back to forum