• Register
  • Help

Topic: Using VST-FX via Cubase

Share/Bookmark

Using VST-FX via Cubase

Hi there,

would anyone who knows how to would be so kind to describe exactly how to route the GS-signal to Cubase so that I can apply any VST-FX on it?
    I don\'t want to record the signal but apply the FX directly (e.g. WarpVST on guitarsamples).
    I#ve never done anything like that before, so it would be very nice, if anyone could describe the neccessary steps as exactly as possible (both for GS, hardware-routing and Cubase).

Thanks alot in advance
    Roede

P.S. I own a ST-Audio C-Port Audiocard (Hoontech), Cubase VST 32r5 and GS 2.5 (OS Win98SE)

Re: Using VST-FX via Cubase

I\'d be interested in hearing about this, too. I have an Echo Gina 20 and don\'t even know if it\'s possible with this card. That\'d be a great hurdle to get over, indeed.

Regards,
    Scott

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RoedeBaer:
    Hi there,

would anyone who knows how to would be so kind to describe exactly how to route the GS-signal to Cubase so that I can apply any VST-FX on it?
    I don\'t want to record the signal but apply the FX directly (e.g. WarpVST on guitarsamples).
    I#ve never done anything like that before, so it would be very nice, if anyone could describe the neccessary steps as exactly as possible (both for GS, hardware-routing and Cubase).

Thanks alot in advance
    Roede

P.S. I own a ST-Audio C-Port Audiocard (Hoontech), Cubase VST 32r5 and GS 2.5 (OS Win98SE)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go Back to forum