• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: PMI Stock Clearing Sale!!!

Share/Bookmark

PMI Stock Clearing Sale!!!

PMI is clearing out old stock, making room for new products. The sale lasts until items are sold out, some items will be replaced by new ones so this may be your last chance to buy them. Other items will be replaced by new stock after this sale and the old price will apply. So hurry!
    Check out these prices!
    PMI GRANDIOSO BOSENDORFER 290 Giga CD $ 85 (large stock)
    PMI GRANDIOSO STEINWAY D LE Giga, Kontakt; EXS; Halion $ 45
    Post Accordion Akai;Giga;Kurzweil;SF2 WAV $ 34

Thyis sale is available on-line only by following this link:PMI Stock Clearing Sale
    Visa/Mastercard and PayPal payments only.

*All Giga items are GS2 versions and buyers will be able to upgrade to the upcoming GigaStudio 3 versions for a very humble $35.
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Re: PMI Stock Clearing Sale!!!

Wow, some great prices Mr. Post...

I'd have to pick one of these up - that is - if I didn't already own The Emperor and Old Lady...
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

this is the cheapest we could do, and a perfect way to get the future Giga3 versions of these libs for a very low price!
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

The Grandionso Bosendorfer is a good deal. While I was waiting for GS3 I loaded up that one. I actually think it does better with GS2.5 than the Emporer does (allthough I admit I didn't play with the "reduced" GS2 versiosn of the Emprorer). It's a great piano. It was much more akin to playing the real thing than the rather (unimpressive these days) GigaPiano 1.

Hi Michiel,

Great sale. I'm looking at the Accordions, and is the EXS version excluded from the sale price? If I get the Giga version, will I lose anything significant in the translation playing through EXS?

Thanks so much,
    Michael

Question Re: PMI Stock Clearing Sale!!!

Oh Michiel, I bought Harpsichords Vol 1 only last week! Ah well... Absolutlely superb library, by the way. Thanks.

Could you quickly explain the difference between Post organs and Post organs Tool kit? The specs appear to be identical despite the price difference. Obviously I'd like to get the best one.

Best of luck
    Heath

Thanks Mr. Post!

I just grabbed the Post Organ Toolkit and Harpsichords Vol.1.
    Now if you would just include a big white wig to go with it!

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

PMI GRANDIOSO BOSENDORFER 290 ordered....

The price was right.

I CANNOT believe that the Fortepiano only cost me the price of a round at the pub!. I am really looking forward to getting it.
    Trev Parks

Quote Originally Posted by T Parks
    I CANNOT believe that the Fortepiano only cost me the price of a round at the pub!. I am really looking forward to getting it.
    What, the round? I'll have a double tequila on the rocks, hold the salt. Cheers.

Heath

Go Back to forum