• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: I am concerned...

Share/Bookmark

Question I am concerned...

What do all of you expect from your moderators, refrigerators and or radiators?
    No really, now stop that! Really, I know what I expect ... Lot's of money ... no, scratch that! Hey, Here's an idea! With every purchase of GPO you would get a scratch and sniff card inside. You could have "impulse" smells of different concert halls! Cool huh? Think of it. I could have the old damp musty smell of Klienhans Music Hall in every box or the Albert Hall!
    YES I AM CRAZY, BUT YOU WOULD BE TOO IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU!

Let's ask the big Tomminator! Hey Tom, can you make it so?
    Styxx

Re: I am concerned...

How about the smell of the 1st clarinetistÕs cleaning rag that he hasnÕt washed in 10 years, or the smell when a bass player, who smokes on his moonlighting jazz gig, takes the cover off of his bass? Or maybe Tom could program the smell of a circus tent for doing circus band arrangements.

or this

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    What do all of you expect from your moderators, refrigerators and or radiators?
    I expect my questions to be answered, my drinks chilled, and my feet rubbed.
    Logic 9 | OSX Snow Leopard | 2x3 Ghz Quad-Core Intel Xeon | 4g ram |Dual Cinema Displays | MBox 2 | MOTU 2408, MTP AV | AlphaTrack | BlueSky 2.1 |

I like the idea of this smell add-on .....

Let it be called the Garritan Personal Olifactorium.

Glyn Powell

Well I can see what sampled smells might lead to.

Ring.....Ring.......

Uhhh, yeah.... Hi. Do you have Albert Hall in a box?
    Well you better let him out before he suffocates..........
    88fingers
    (The Nut )

www.waveav8.com

Styxx,

We’re way ahead of you. We have already sampled impulses of Boston Sniffony Hall and plan to aroma all over the globe to get the very best possible venues. We have found that the best results are obtained by using a test signal of the Whiff and Poo Song. You’ll be able to odor your own copy soon. It will be scent to you postage paid.

Tom

I don't have to tell you all the Pittsburgh's Heinz Hall smells like ketchup and pickles. I relish the thought of going there again.
    Me fail English? That's unpossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hopkins
    Styxx,

We’re way ahead of you. We have already sampled impulses of Boston Sniffony Hall and plan to aroma all over the globe to get the very best possible venues. We have found that the best results are obtained by using a test signal of the Whiff and Poo Song. You’ll be able to odor your own copy soon. It will be scent to you postage paid.

Tom
    HA!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Zenda
    I like the idea of this smell add-on .....

Let it be called the Garritan Personal Olifactorium.

Glyn Powell
    How about G PU

As Tom mentioned we have sampled aromas all over the globe. These impulsed aromas will be dispersed using "Smellotron" technology developed by Dr. Yoo Stin Ki.

Go Back to forum