• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: PO - Two new demos!!!

Share/Bookmark

PO - Two new demos!!!

Hello,

I was finally allowed by the company that released the CD to add more two demo tracks of my piece "The Mummy"...the first one , The Mummy - the secret of th Sphinx is not complete and the second one is The Mummy - The Dance of the Mummy...I can´t post the links , listen to them on my site...www.pacificocean.com.br...
    ...I hope you like them!!!

obs:I know there are some wrong things on the site...it needs to be updated and will be very soon!!!
    Leo
    Leandro Gardini - classical/orchestral composer

Pacific Ocean - http://www.pacificocean.com.br

Re: PO - Two new demos!!!

Nobody???

Unfortunately this forum is not as good as it used to be like one year ago...people don´t have anything to add when you post...the good "replyers" are not posting very often any more...
    ...what a pity!!!
    Leo

Great work Leo! Platinum sounds excellent. Did you use anything else along with EWQLSO?

When it loads the flash movie - is that music made with QLSO and VOTA? It's beautiful.

I can't seem to download your music. Internet Explorer just hangs and nothing downloads.

Do you have links to the mp3s? The download button doesn't seem to work.

Sorry Leo, the links in your "great" web, doesn´t work to me,

Take care!,
    D.M
    "God is Love"

Nedk,

thank you...yes , I used Sam solo section blended with QLSO solo brass in order to get a realistic size ensemble of an orchestra...every thing you listen is the sound of a normal size orchestra!!!
    I also used Stormdrum on The Dance of the Mummy!!!

nt and Diego,

as I said above there´s many strange things on my site now...the download feature is not working for me either , but as I don´t understand anything about webdesign I need to wait the guys that made those things fix them...check back soon...
    ...you can listen to the music on my site througth the "Pacific Ocean Player" , it still less but a bit time-consuming but this is the only current way...
    ...There´s no video available now , sorry!!!
    Leo

Congrats Leo - good stuff!

Hi Leo,

sorry to reply you only now, but I was in Spain for a holiday (OLA AMIGOS)...
    so, I just listened to the works. Is a huge and enjoyable work.
    I liked expecially the sphinx one, lot of ethereal passages, really nice.

Just heard some unnatural (too fast) releases on some passages, but maybe it depends on the fact that you leaved the mix quite dry overall, have you tried adding a little more ambience?.

Good job .

Luca

Quote Originally Posted by Lux
    Hi Leo,

sorry to reply you only now, but I was in Spain for a holiday (OLA AMIGOS)...
    so, I just listened to the works. Is a huge and enjoyable work.
    I liked expecially the sphinx one, lot of ethereal passages, really nice.

Just heard some unnatural (too fast) releases on some passages, but maybe it depends on the fact that you leaved the mix quite dry overall, have you tried adding a little more ambience?.

Good job .

Luca
    Luca,

great comment about the releases...I´m aware about them but I didn´t have enough time to fix this problem...but...only you noticed it...thanks for commenting!!!
    Leo

Leo,

I've listened to many of your comosition samples and they are fantastic! Keep up the great work!

Wes

Go Back to forum