• Register
  • Help

Topic: Invitation to the new & improved Website

Invitation to the new & improved Website

Greetings friends,
    I hope I will be forgiven a bit of self-promotion. So allow me to tell you my new website is up, the address sadly not very original but here goes

with fifteen free tracks to listen to, which
    demonstrate my ventures in many different fields of music.
    They include the Tabula Perdita string quartet (to justify my posting this here) That track made it to number 3 yesterday on Soundclick / Classical Ensembles chart (bad news is, there's only 27 entries on it ).
    There's also information about my collaborations in media soundtracks.

Enjoy and if you let me know what you think about the music or page layout, I'll be forever in your debt

Cheers Matt / Aziraphal

Re: Invitation to the new & improved Website

Great site !!

And some really nice music too... would be nice to hear some of the pieces performed by the GPO.

One thing though...

You open your site with:

The Website dedicated to original music of Aziraphal;

My knowledge of the english language isn't that great, but when I see the phrase 'dedicated to' I expect a name of someone who died....

Maybe someone who's native language is english can shed some light on this ?

I am listening to the Endless3 midi file from your site ( in Gm ) and i like it very much ! It is very honest music and i appreciate that

The site is very nice as well . I would prefer the font to be bigger by 1 maybe because i can't see very well but the design and everything is excellent.

I listened to Exile, Nocturno Demo and the River man overture as well . Very good music
    Theo Krueger - Composer

Kontakt 2 Scripts

West Seneca, NY

Thumbs up Re: Invitation to the new & improved Website

Looks nice! Don't have time to listen yet but I will return with open ears!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Theodor - funny you scrolled to my oldest stuff first I hope the midi's sounded good, they're all wrong on the soundcard at my work. I checked out your Soundclick page - excellent work!! Sounds like the symphonic metal band Rhapsody with the guitarist not showing up for recording session! wow it keeps getting better and better - I'm saving this

Ron - Hmm you might be right, did some google search on that and lots of pages that begin this way deal with some great late person ... then again, lots that are about the living also pop up ... will think about it, it is a bit of a peculiar phrase now that you mention it.
    Cheers Matt

Pretty good design, if I do say so myself. I would like to say that some of the text is hard to read against the background pic of the piano/keyboard.

Pronunciation: 'de-di-"kAt also 'de-"dE-
    Function: transitive verb
    Inflected Form(s): -cat·ed; -cat·ing
    1 : to devote to the worship of a divine being; specifically : to set apart (a church) to sacred uses with solemn rites
    2 a : to set apart to a definite use <money dedicated to their vacation fund> b : to commit to a goal or way of life <ready to dedicate his life to public service>
    3 : to inscribe or address by way of compliment <dedicate a book to a friend>
    4 : to open to public use
    synonym see DEVOTE
    " -Webster's Online Dictionary

I hope that helps.

Go Back to forum