• Register
  • Help

Topic: Deepest India - Any users?

Share/Bookmark

Deepest India - Any users?

Anyone still using Deepest India? How usable is it nowadays? How useable is it as a whole? It's my understanding that most of it is just phrases and performances.

Cheers,

Re: Deepest India - Any users?

You might want to check on how much velocity switching there is. Some of the less expensive libs have little to none.

OT: Looks like your sig has been disabled as well - guess its a new policy at NS?

It has alot of useful phrases but if u cut them up and throw them into Kontakt or something u can kindo play them... . It still sounds good but i bet for a more playable Lib. Rare Instraments 2 is gonna rock..Rich

Yes, I own RI and love it. RI 2 will be the must have buy. I only asked because I was interested in some of the vocal phrases in the Deepest India library, however I was not sure if it was worth getting just for this.

Too bad RI2 won't be released in giga format. They've lost at least one potential customer here.

RI2 in Kompakt and Intakt format will do just fine for me. As opposed to the idea as I was last year, I've come to admit that it works and that it gives me a lot more power and flexibility than Giga or EXS24 give me.
    >>Kays
    http://www.musicbykays.com
    Music Composition for Feature Films, Television and Interactive Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by nt
    Yes, I own RI and love it. RI 2 will be the must have buy. I only asked because I was interested in some of the vocal phrases in the Deepest India library, however I was not sure if it was worth getting just for this.
    If you're just looking for the vocals, you might consider ProSamples Volume 8 "World Vocals" which features a nice chunk of the vocal phrases from Deepest India (plus, it's relatively inexpensive.)

Go Back to forum