• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Wake up guys...

Share/Bookmark

Wake up guys...

Well, you late night guys need to start posting or something cause I don't want to be the only one browsing the forum at 1 AM. Due to Frances dumping lots of rain on western SC, I'm here at work for the next 12 hours and I need something to do. So start posting.

Re: Wake up guys...

So what's this GPO thing again?
    Speaking of which, I just did my first piece entirely in GPO! But can‘t post it 'cause it’s for a job (looks like at least)
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

C'mon, what fun is that. That's like saying, hey, I heard something the other day, but I can't talk about it. Don't dangle things like that out there and then don't post em. I want to hear it.

Well, only 11 hours and 53 minutes to go. Yawn, getting sleepy. Dont... fall... asleep... at.... desk..... snore.

JB, while I am not aware of any extremely sensitive intelligence installations in your area, I hope that you can stay awake and keep an eye on the country while it sleeps.
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart

I am the extremely sensitive, intelligent, type. Does that count?

Yes it does! And if we had more like you, we wouldn't need to watch our backs so much.

Enough flattery, where's the song? Forget the NDA or contract or copyrights or whatever, where's the tune man? Out with it. Don't make me send the GPO mafia over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    Enough flattery, where's the song? Forget the NDA or contract or copyrights or whatever, where's the tune man? Out with it. Don't make me send the GPO mafia over there.
    don't you hear it in the background? It's Cage's 4'3'' arranged for female choir and GPO

JB,

If you're bored, and since I'm insomniac, could you tell me exactly what "Microsoft Sound Mapper" is? And why it's immovable as an audio input on a sequencer I've been looking at?

Michael

Ok you win! (kind of) . Do you remember the T.V. series Babylon 5? When they were discussing a new B5 series, I made a soundtrack for it but it was never made after the Pilot flopped. Still, I like the melody and It may prove useful now. This is the original 1998 version (best I could do)...

We live for the One
    for the Rangers Series (R.I.P)....

Go Back to forum