• Register
  • Help

Topic: Latest Overture SE update??

Share/Bookmark

Latest Overture SE update??

Anyone know what the latest update for Overture SE is and where I can find it?
    "Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our utmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets" -- Zoltan Kodaly

Re: Latest Overture SE update??

Latest update was yesterday 9/7/04 and can be found here. If you are using the SE version, it would be a good idea to bookmark this page and check at least once a week for updates/fixes.

Overture SE Update Page

Hey Thanks! I don't know how you found that link, I looked all over the geniesoft website and couldn't seem to find it. Seems like www.garritan.com oughtaa link to this page also..
    "Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our utmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets" -- Zoltan Kodaly

Its right on the front page of the site near the bottom left.

Doh. I must be blind. I guess I went directly to the product support page and that one does not link to the SE updates. Thanks for the link!

Go Back to forum