• Register
  • Help

Topic: White Grand GS3 out now + Convoluting Demo

Share/Bookmark

White Grand GS3 out now + Convoluting Demo

SampleTekk proudly presents the White Grand - GS3 version.

We at SampleTekk feels that the White Grand in Gigastudio 2 version was a product that we where very proud over and that it took the sampled pianos a further step by using extremely many velocity samples (16 pedal up, 16 pedal down), but we feel that the GS3 technology has taken the White Grand a giant leap forward!
    Please download and listen to this demo where the main White Grand full convoluting patch was used and we think that you will agree with us!

The GS3 version of SampleTekks' well renown Studio Grand, The White Grand comes in 24 bit version and have patches that uses GS3:s GigaPulse to emulate pedal down samples and resonance together with the more traditional patches that has the real pedal up/pedal down samples + releasesamples.

A new design that gives you 10 different basic patches to choose from. All patches also come in four variations:

The Traditional - Uses real pedal up/pedal down samples + releasesamples
    Pedal Down Convoluting - Uses GigaPulse to emulate the pedal down samples
    Full Convoluting - Uses GigaPulse to emulate pedal down and release
    Relaese Convoluting - Uses real pedal up/down samples but relays on GigaPulse to emulate the resonanse and releasesamples.

White Grand GS3 Convoluting demo

White Grand are priced $195 and registred users upgrades for just $30!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: White Grand GS3 out now + Convoluting Demo

Sounds beautiful Worra!

I can't wait for my GS3 to arrive - paid for express shipping... anyday now... tap... tap...

Really looking forward to using the mic impulses the most - I've been using rooms and bodies thru SIR for a while - it will be nice to now have them all in one plug...

Thanks for the mp3
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Im not quite sure why this demo isn't getting more attention...I find it to be absolutely beautiful and quite possibly the most realistic piano sample recording I have ever heard. The convolution is fantastic. Really handles those staccatos well. Congratulations Worra!

JPS

Maybe it's because we're speechless? Wonderful demo! Bright AND Beautiful.

-JF

Wow! This sample sounds fantastic!

Will you be doing the same with the Black Grand?

Oh my...this sounds really beautiful. Now I'm really sold on it...unfortunetly GS 3
    is not available in europe yet.

Again...a great demo Worra

Bloody awsome.

Greg.
    p.s And I didn't even notice any hiss, not even with my super duper hiss seeking HD 570 headphones. ;^)

Go Back to forum