• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: The World HATES Bush

Share/Bookmark

The World HATES Bush

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Globalscan, a worldwide polling company in conjunction with the University of Virginia (I think) relesed a huge poll that shows that the world, and in particular our biggest European allies do not support Bush. (will find link later) Support in Europe is at about 15%. Kerry is overwhelmingly the candidate of choice 3 times over for our allies. If you include the entire world Bush gains 3 or 4 points. This is not anti-Americanism, this is anti-Bushism. Support for Kerry is strong. I guess they must all hate freedom.

You see the world doesn't like the idea that we dropped out of the Kyoto agreement or the world court. They are probably a bit nervous about the 2 wars we started and the more to come. They don't appreciate stupid people, unlike all the "Legally Blonde" fans in the US. And they know a liar when they see one, because most of these countries have a shred of honesty left in their media.

Banned

Re: The World HATES Bush

The results of that poll were on the front page of every newspaper yesterday (not in the US?... what a surprise!)... It was collected by the German Marshall Fund, an independant american polling company...

If you read French, here's the link to the results of the poll, from "Le Monde" website (sorry, I don't know where to find an english version) :

http://www.lemonde.fr/web/article/0,...-378405,0.html

You see what all the right wing fascists won't admit is that the media is a sham in this country. This poll matters. What happened to it? BURIED!!!! I heard it on liberal radio KPFK. It is now pretty clear that Bush ran from Vietnam. Do the Republicans care or will they admit it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    You see what all the right wing fascists won't admit is that the media is a sham in this country. This poll matters. What happened to it? BURIED!!!! I heard it on liberal radio KPFK. It is now pretty clear that Bush ran from Vietnam. Do the Republicans care or will they admit it?
    The poll is irrelevant.

Bush did pull strings to stay out of Vietnam. I do care and it is a flaw in Bush's history, but we're voting for platforms and leadership and in my opinion, Bush still trumps Kerry.

Quote Originally Posted by wes37
    The poll is irrelevant.

Bush did pull strings to stay out of Vietnam. I do care and it is a flaw in Bush's history, but we're voting for platforms and leadership and in my opinion, Bush still trumps Kerry.

The poll is irrelevant why? You don't care that Bush ruined our relations with the world in 3 years? Bush trumps Kerry how? His record is a disaster. Kerry has a good record in the senate. Read the other topic here about voting for Lurch and tell us why we should vote for Bu~~~~.

The poll is irrelevant.

Okay, Wes, here's your opportunity. What is Bush's platform? What about his leadership makes you proud and willing to support him? What makes him a good president? Tell us, please. I've been asking this question for months and, so far, haven't gotten an answer.

<EDIT> Response deleted because it was not nice at all and is just not worth it.
    Regards,
    Brian W. Ralston

Check out my new FREE iPhone App! Click Here!

I find it absurdly hypocritical that you would call anyone a fascist when you and Doug rip apart or flat out delete any negative comments about your products in your little EW kingdom/forum. If that isn't fascist, I don't what is...
    -Hudson

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    You see what all the right wing fascists won't admit is that the media is a sham in this country.

Bush is really brilliant when it comes to running a campaign, I'l give him that. He sure as heck can't run the country and has placed us all at the mouth of a volcano in his misplaced efforts to make us "safer", but he's a master at convincing the lowest common denominator the exact opposite in spite of all the facts at hand.
    -Hudson

I do care and it is a flaw in Bush's history, but we're voting for platforms and leadership and in my opinion, Bush still trumps Kerry.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudson
    I find it absurdly hypocritical that you would call anyone a fascist when you and Doug rip apart or flat out delete any negative comments about your products in your little EW kingdom/forum. If that isn't fascist, I don't what is...
    -Hudson
    I didn't delete anything. So please remove your comment.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast