• Register
  • Help

Topic: GigaPulse VST -- Is it included in GS3 Orchestra?

Share/Bookmark

GigaPulse VST -- Is it included in GS3 Orchestra?

I really like GigaPulse Pro that is included in GS3 Orchestra.

Does anyone know the relationship between GP Pro and GP VST?

I was hoping to use GigaPulse SP (the player) as a VST in Sonar, but when I "pointed to" the GIGA subdirectories it didn't register.

Does this mean that I would need to purchase GP VST as a separate product, and if so, will Tascam be providing any discount to GS3 owners?

Thanks.

Re: GigaPulse VST -- Is it included in GS3 Orchestra?

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Hines
    I really like GigaPulse Pro that is included in GS3 Orchestra.

Does anyone know the relationship between GP Pro and GP VST?

I was hoping to use GigaPulse SP (the player) as a VST in Sonar, but when I "pointed to" the GIGA subdirectories it didn't register.

Does this mean that I would need to purchase GP VST as a separate product, and if so, will Tascam be providing any discount to GS3 owners?

Thanks.
    I believe the answers are yes and no, although I'd love for someone from Tascam to comment. Hang on, I'd love for someone from Tascam to reply to the email that I sent them as well...!

Daryl

Re: GigaPulse VST -- Is it included in GS3 Orchestra?

My understanding is that GigaPulse Pro is a different product and only operates within Giga3 Orchestra. If you don't use Rewire AND you have a GSIF2 compatible board, you reportedly can send you audio from a sequencer into the Giga channel and process it with GigaPulse. To use GigaPulse as a standalone VST in a sequencer requires the (not yet released) GigaPulse VST product.

(Note: You can export your sequencer track to a broadcast wave file, load that in Giga3 Orchestra, and process it with GigaPulse Pro.)

BillC

Go Back to forum