• Register
  • Help

Topic: For Adam and any other Finale whizzes...

Share/Bookmark

For Adam and any other Finale whizzes...

I posted this at the end of one of the other threads, but I wanted to ask here in a seperate post....

Is there any way someone could make a library of various dynamic and articulation expressions (i.e. cresc/decresc. ; slurs ; etc.) and upload them so us technically challenged people can use them in our finale files?

Thanks,

Kevin

Re: For Adam and any other Finale whizzes...

Quote Originally Posted by onegin
    I posted this at the end of one of the other threads, but I wanted to ask here in a seperate post....
    Is there any way someone could make a library of various dynamic and articulation expressions (i.e. cresc/decresc. ; slurs ; etc.) and upload them so us technically challenged people can use them in our finale files?
    Thanks,
    Kevin
    Kev...I will see what I have. I use WinFin 2004. If you would like me to walk you through one, I could do that as well.

Also--look on Garritan.com in the Finale area. There is a good plug-in for legato.

Finally, if you use Fin2005, human playback has a GPO option, but I don't like HP.

Jim
    Last edited by snorlax; 09-12-2004 at 10:16 PM. Reason: forgot one point
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Onegin,

I appreciate Professor Jim William's offer to help you. Check our Finale page http://garritan.com/GPO-FinalePage.html for the plug-in. Also there are Finale tech people to come on this forum from time to time. I am sad to say that Adam Burford passed away four months ago and his presence is still missed.

Gary Garritan

Oh man, I'm so sorry, I'm new to this forum. Sorry to hear about that, I very much enjoyed his tutorials and such. Sad stuff.

If anyone posts some libraries, I recommend posting the actual .mus file that contains the libraries instead of just the libraries. That way they will work cross-platform.

By the way, I'm a Finale expert, so if anyone wants to chip in and buy me GPO, I'd be happy to help out. ;-)

Go Back to forum