Share/Bookmark

John Forgery Kerry pressures Pitkin to testify bout war

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    *** LOOK AT #8 *** Oh boy.............

AFFIDAVIT OF STEVEN J. PITKIN
    STATE OF FLORIDA
    COUNTY OF PALM BEACH

Before me, the undersigned authority, personally appeared Steven J. Pitkin, known, to me to be the person whose name is subscribed to this instrument, who, after first being duly sworn by me, upon oath stated:

1. My name is Steven J. Pitkin. I am over the age of twenty-one years, and I am fully competent and able to make this affidavit. I am able to swear, as I do hereby swear, that all facts and statements contained in this affidavit are true and correct and within my personal knowledge.

2. I am a combat veteran of the Vietnam War, having served with the Ninth Division of the U.S. Army beginning 25 May 1969. A mortar explosion wounded me, my wounds gradually became infected, and I was treated in an Army hospital in Okinawa. I contracted hepatitis C from blood transfusions I received during that time. I was honorably discharged from the Army on 28 August 1969***.

3. Medals received for my Army service include: Combat Infantry Badge, Army Commendation Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal, Vietnam Campaign Medal, RVN Cross of Gallantry, Air Medal, Purple Heart.

4. During my service in Vietnam, I neither witnessed nor participated in any American war crimes or atrocities against civilians, nor was I ever aware of any such actions. I did witness the results of Vietcong atrocities against Vietnamese civilians, including the murder of tribal leaders.

5. Upon my return to the United States I encountered anti-war protestors who, at various times, threw feces, spit, and screamed obscenities.

6. I met Scott Camil, an organizer of Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW), at Catonsville Community College in Baltimore in 1970, and joined that organization.

7. In January of 1971, I rode in a van with Scott Camil, John Kerry, a national leader of the VVAW, and others from Washington D.C. to Detroit to attend the Winter Soldier Investigation, a conference intended to publicize alleged American war crimes in Vietnam. Having no knowledge of such war crimes, I did not intend to speak at the event.

8. During the Winter Soldier Investigation, John Kerry and other leaders of that event pressured me to testify about American war crimes, despite my repeated statements that I could not honestly do so. One event leader strongly implied that I would not be provided transportation back to my home in Baltimore, Maryland, if I failed to comply. Kerry and other leaders of the event instructed me to publicly state that I had witnessed incidents of rape, brutality, atrocities and racism, knowing that such statements would necessarily be untrue.

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

Re: John Forgery Kerry pressures Pitkin to testify bout war

Yeah, pretty credible stuff. Don't you have anything better to do?

Talking Re: John Forgery Kerry pressures Pitkin to testify bout war

Is it more or LESS credible than CBS's fantasy? 'cides I only made 25 posts. Heheeee....

It's all bullsh!+. How about talking about the issues instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Think_About_It
    Is it more or LESS credible than CBS's fantasy?
    More proof that you're a moron. Even IF CBS's memos prove false, the information in the report is supported by much more than just the memos. And even conservative news sources have said so.

So the answer to your question is, less, much less.

As Nick said. How abuot the issues? You asked us about Kerry and we answered. So what has Bush done that makes him a good candidate for President? No b.s.

Cool Re: John Forgery Kerry pressures Pitkin to testify bout war

What! And callin' people morons is NOT b.s. ?

Here's just ONE (for now):

He cut my taxes!!!! From 46% down to 38%. I've done really well since 1999. New house, studio, car, STILL installing gear, wife....and then the tax man cometh.

And I KNOW I'm theeeee single one & only INDIVIDUAL that did well in the last 3~4 years - right guys?

Here's where YOU chime with the usual talking point of: "....tax for cuts for the wealthy..."

Wink Re: John Forgery Kerry pressures Pitkin to testify bout war

Quote Originally Posted by robgb
    ...Even IF CBS's memos prove false, the information in the report is...:
    F * A * L * S * E !

What! And callin' people morons is NOT b.s. ?

Here's just ONE (for now):

He cut my taxes!!!! From 46% down to 38%. I've done really well since 1999.
    Bush came into power in 2001, so I guess you have Clinton to thank for your good fortune.

As for the moron label, the more you speak the more you prove it.

F * A * L * S * E !
    I'll post this again, just for you. This is from USNews & Report. Not exactly a left wing publication:

Nation & World
    The service question
    A review of President Bush's Guard years raises issues about the time he served
    By Kit R. Roane

Last February, White House spokesman Scott McClellan held aloft sections of President Bush's military record, declaring to the waiting press that the files "clearly document the president fulfilling his duties in the National Guard." Case closed, he said.

But last week the controversy reared up once again, as several news outlets, including U.S. News, disclosed new information casting doubt on White House claims.

A review of the regulations governing Bush's Guard service during the Vietnam War shows that the White House used an inappropriate--and less stringent--Air Force standard in determining that he had fulfilled his duty. Because Bush signed a six-year "military service obligation," he was required to attend at least 44 inactive-duty training drills each fiscal year beginning July 1. But Bush's own records show that he fell short of that requirement, attending only 36 drills in the 1972-73 period, and only 12 in the 1973-74 period. The White House has said that Bush's service should be calculated using 12-month periods beginning on his induction date in May 1968. Using this time frame, however, Bush still fails the Air Force obligation standard.

For More: http://www.usnews.com/usnews/issue/...ews/20guard.htm

Exclamation Re: John Forgery Kerry pressures Pitkin to testify bout war

Wow!! Bill Clinton was doing my scores and paying my invoices for my clients?!?

Did he write YOU any of these checks too, or was that just me?

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast