• Register
  • Help

Topic: Change it back please...

Share/Bookmark

Change it back please...

Look, I can only take so many changes in this forum. I sucked it up with the last major overhaul and finally got used to that, but this new name thing on top of the post instead of the side like it's been for umpteen years just looks like crap in a cheap handbag. It's not hip, it's not trendy, it's just a cheap a** handbag, so don't think you're fooling anybody.

What's the point? The "edit post" and "quote" buttons are also more difficult to see now, the reformat actually makes reading posts more difficult, it looks god awful and it adds nothing to the overall functionality of the forum. Change it back please...go on...stop reading this and go undo the damgage...shoosh already!!
    -Hudson

Re: Change it back please...

What the??? Someone actually listened to me? Damn, I didn't realize I had that much power in here...(vote Kerry...cough cough....vote Kerry...cough).

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering whether or not I'm going crazy, well, yeah I am, but that's besides the point. Someone is playing musical chairs with the forum format, but it just switched back to the old skool format, much to my delight. Are you there, God? It's me, Margaret...
    -Hudson

Relax Hudson, whenever forum updates are made some setting/ images return to there defaults. It's the back end that has been updated. Any graphical changes you have seen are due to original stock default settings for the software. Which we have to reset to our forum specs. There will be some interesting changes/ enhancments over the coming months stay tuned.

My smiles are gone from my sig..and are permanently turned off. Is this the time to put in my bribe request for a 5 star rating?
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Senior Member Bruce A. Richardson's Avatar

I'm guessing the Signature settings will eventually come back?

I had to redo mine manually Bruce. It just got replaced with the actual syntax codes.
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Go Back to forum