I know this may sound stupid but does anyone know how to put a Start and Stop command in Sibelius that is needed to activate Gigastudio so it will record. I know to change an instrument you put ~Px. Any help would be great.
Do you have a sequencer? You can use the sequencer to test GigaStudio.
1) Configure the sequencer to send MIDI Start and Stop commands
2) Set GigaStudio to Capture to Wave
3) Play the sequence
Did it succeed? If yes, take the next steps:
1) In Sibelius select the first note.
2) Type "Ctrl-E ~ShFA"
3) Select the last note.
4) Type "Ctrl-E ~ShFB"
5) Set GigaStudio to Capture to Wave
6) Play the score
Did it succeed? If yes, there is one improvement:
1) Add some extra measures to the end of the score.
2) Add a final note. You can make it "hidden" and you can make it silent. Give it a velocity of zero.
3) Add ~ShFB to this silent, hidden note. (Remove ~ShFB from all other notes.)
4) Play the score.
Now the capture will continue after the final note, so the reverb tails will be heard.