• Register
  • Help

Topic: Trying to get my CD Key from Tascam

Share/Bookmark

Trying to get my CD Key from Tascam

Well , after much trepidation about installing my upgrade to GS3 while being involved on a composing project, I took the plunge expecting the worst and low and behold...........it works!!!!!!!
    I did get an error message "Procedure point entry.....dynamic link.....caramel into the Caramilk.....blah blah blah" but I haven't noticed anything yet.
    For a $50.00 upgrade fee to "Orchestra" it's worth it just for the VSL and Gigapulse alone!!! I think you can see my excitement by counting exclamation points.
    The only thing that has me a little peeved is that we "upgraders" are not worthy of having our CD key sent along with our actual copy of GS. I don't understand why. I hope it doesn't take more than 10 days to get through to Tascam to get my key. No such luck today.
    Has anyone had any problem with this?

Re: Trying to get my CD Key from Tascam

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    I hope it doesn't take more than 10 days to get through to Tascam to get my key. No such luck today.
    Has anyone had any problem with this?
    The easiest solution is to call them and have them give you your CD-Key over the phone. I was down to 3 days and I didn't want to wait.

Also, DO NOT use the "registration backup" function until AFTER you have actually registered the product. If you do, it wipes out your 10-day trial period.

Go Back to forum