• Register
  • Help

Topic: GS3 content - Composer Choice Violin - who sells it ?

Share/Bookmark
    andyt

GS3 content - Composer Choice Violin - who sells it ?

I really love the sound of the free Composers Choice violin that came with Orchestra. There are some very generous patches to my mind.

But I can't find hair nor hide of it anywhere on the web, and there is no clue in the included documentation about who developed it (except by someone called Composers Choice).

Anyone know any more about it ?

Re: GS3 content - Composer Choice Violin - who sells it ?

http://www.composerschoice.com/

I'm really intrigued by the great sound of these demo samples as well. I've been trying to get some info on what articulations are included with a full set before I bought one of the inidvidual libraries, but no luck yet. Developer is Farhad Behroozi. Waiting to hear some info either here or email reply from him thru the Composer's Choice website.

Jeff Sorbo

Question Re: GS3 content - Composer Choice Violin - who sells it ?

Has anyone gotten a copy yet?

Re: GS3 content - Composer Choice Violin - who sells it ?

I knew I wasn't the only one who loved the quirky, upfront, and simply fun to play Composer's Choice samples that came with GS3 Orchestra. Some of the notes really 'honk', and there's a bit of noise from time to time, but the articulations are so cool and the samples are so 'in your face' that it is easy to get really convincing and realistic parts going (at least to my ears.) FWIW - I really love the "Guarneri Octaves" sample.

Let us know if you get any details, as it would be great to have a complete set.

Regards,

David

Go Back to forum