I have a template with a \"CLICK\" sample on channel 16. A piano is on CH 1.
Often when Giga loads, it will fill up all the blank slots between the piano and the click with that same CLICK sample. So I have 13 more CLICK channels. I\'ve seen it load multiple copies of the same patch in other instances as well, and am wondering if this is a known bug....thanks!
I noticed this too yesterday using the latest patch (2.52.06) on a ME-system. Brought up an old performance with 4 instruments and the last instrument was copied to midichannels 5-16. Never seen this under earlier patches.
- Be sure you\'re on version 2.5 or better (2.2 had some problems with Performances)
- Be sure all of your samples are in version 2 format
- Be sure there are no non-standard characters in any file names
- Rebuild your entire Quicksound database from within Giga
- If none of these work, wait for an upcoming patch that addresses Performance glitches
I struggled with similar weird bugs until I figured out this procedure with the help of Nemesys engineers. QuickSound appears to be implicated in most of the problems - if it gets \'out of sync\' with the disk\'s directory strange things like this can happen. They\'re working on it.