• Register
  • Help

Topic: Post fortepiano supremo!

Post fortepiano supremo!

I know there are a few pianists in these forums and wondered how many have had a chance to play the Post Fortepiano. Mine arrived yesterday and I've just had the most enjoyable 3 hours I think I've spent playing a sample library at anytime. This is a simply superb instrument and anybody who loves to play classical works will undoubtedly enjoy it.

Its currently in Giga format (no idea if there will be a vsti of it in future) but it transfered into Halion flawlessly. The note release samples are beautifully captured and its a very inspired bit of recording and programming.

A bit of a hidden jewel methinks
    Trev Parks

Re: Post fortepiano supremo!

Oh for gods sake, I really didn't want to have to buy the freaking thing since I'm in debt up to my bum anyway, but I guess another 60 bucks on that CC isn't going to hurt anything.

Yes ! Love that piano ! Not always practical, although it is tons of fun to play. More of a novelty item. Makes ya feel like Chopin !!!

Wish there were more period instruments sampled.

Hee, hee, I just ordered me 2 copies. It'd better live up to the hype or I'm coming after you.

Go Back to forum