• Register
  • Help

Topic: PMI Baroque Organ Free gig and updates

PMI Baroque Organ Free gig and updates

Hi Organ lovers!

Here is a free gig file from the PMI Baroque Organ, a complete Church organ for your PC.
    It's the RuckPositif Krummhorn 8. A single stop that gives you an impression of the sound quality of the library.
    Get the free Krummhorn 8 file here

You can listen to 100 stunning demos of this library!

The PMI Baroque Organ Giga Edition has been updated;
    - There was a missing note in the COMBINATION HP Pr8 Ok4+Ok2 instrument that has been fixed/
    - There was an error in the midi controller settings for the multi 1 program (cc#82 instead of #18).
    -RuckPositif Krummhorn 8 was identical to Sesquialter 2 on the the initial installation DVD. The instrument is now a free download at our update section.
    These updates can be found in the update section of www.postpiano.com

Full info on the library is available here
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Re: PMI Baroque Organ Free gig and updates

Thanks. Looking forward to trying this. I recently bought the Post Organ for Giga and if that's anything to go by, I'm sure the big Baroque is a winner.

Great work. Cheers.

Bedankt Michiel!

Just since recently I started enjoying Baroque music, and composing for organ is new for me, so I can figure it out a bit with this patch. Thanks again!

Ey Michiel,

The Organ sounds great! Same as with Herman I've developed an interest in old, medieval and baroque music. You've done a great job! Can't wait for more...

Take care,

Go Back to forum