• Register
  • Help

Topic: Local concert station in the dark!

Share/Bookmark

Angry Local concert station in the dark!

I am driving to lunch with the local concert station on as usual and I hear, "... today it is rare to find a composer in his or her early 20's that can be as talented as some of the greats at such a young age."
    Ooooooo, he ticked me right off! How narrow minded can these radio personalities and program directors be? I happen to know first hand THAT THERE ARE PLENTY OF YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN IN THEIR EARLY 20's JUST AS TALENTED RIGHT HERE ON THIS FORUM!

So, I tried calling and naturally their systems are just as automated as everyone else.
    Would there ever be a station that would broadcast today’s promising composers...
    Oooooo I hates them varmints!
    Styxx

Re: Local concert station in the dark!

I know exactly what you mean. I can think of quite a few people in there early 20's (heck, some of them in their teens) that I think are wonderful composers. If only I was one of them....I still have a few years before I'm out of my early 20's, guess I'll just keep composing and see how things go.

Re: Local concert station in the dark!

Quote Originally Posted by tgfoo
    I know exactly what you mean. I can think of quite a few people in there early 20's (heck, some of them in their teens) that I think are wonderful composers. If only I was one of them....I still have a few years before I'm out of my early 20's, guess I'll just keep composing and see how things go.
    Hang in there bud it you could be like me... Decomposing!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum