• Register
  • Help

Topic: So... uh...

So... uh...

The way the Native instruments upgrade scheme works, I could: Buy Garritan Personal Orchestra for $250, which includes Kontakt Player, then upgrade to Kontakt for $250, and then get Kompakt for Kontakt users for $99? Meaning I get the WHOLE deal for $600? Is this too good to be true?

Out in left field

Re: So... uh...

It's not too good to be true, because it is true. But whether this constitutes the "whole deal" or not is another question entirely. NI, among others, produce a wide array of synths, samplers, and libraries, so your $600 will most certainly not get you everything.

It all boils down to what kind of music you want to create, and how you want to go about doing so.

This is just my opinion, but- unless someone for whatever reason does not like or have any use for orchestral instrumentation- the $250 for GPO would be the best money you ever spent. An awsome product at 2 or 3 times the price!

Good Luck,

Re: So... uh...

Don't forget QLSO Silver ;-) You would be getting the same deal. Plus, QLSO has upgrade paths to more expansive orchestral librairies. Thus far, there is only one version of GPO.

No GPO vs. QLSO debates - just letting him/her know there are more options.

Go Back to forum