• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO CD makes our night.

Share/Bookmark

GPO CD makes our night.

My wife bought me one of those fire place thingys for out side on cool nights like tonight. We have a bottle of red open, the kids are roasting marshmedows and the Stereo has my compilation of your finest music! Thanks for your greatness and musical talents I have some of the best music on the planet making this evening great!
    GPO is great!
    Styxx

Exclamation Re: GPO CD makes our night.

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    My wife bought me one of those fire place thingys for out side on cool nights like tonight. We have a bottle of red open, the kids are roasting marshmedows and the Stereo has my compilation of your finest music! Thanks for your greatness and musical talents I have some of the best music on the planet making this evening great!
    GPO is great!

Careful - that kind of stuff could lead to dancing, and the next thing you know there are more kids on the way...

I wonder if there's going to be a "boomlet" of children with the name "Gary" and "Marianne" in the next few years.
    Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Re: GPO CD makes our night.

Sounds good. I've been playing with my new toys, GPO, Sonar, and Kontakt trying to figure out how to, well, plug it in...

...eventually I'll get really desparate and actually read the manuals (maybe!)

Have any of the more "heavyweight" sound engineers around here thought about making a series of compilation GPO CDs that could go on sale? The price could be minimal, enough to cover costs with a bit left over to help maintain the forum.

For folks like me with dial-up connections it would be great. It takes so long to download the mp3s that I don't listen to as much GPO user music as I would like.

I don't know if such a project is really doable or not. It's just a thought.

Michael

PS: Hey Houston, if your still there. I've been thinking seriously about going to Audiomidi.com and getting the MK 461c when I get my next day-job check on the 1st.

It seems to have everything (USB, all the slidable thingamajigs, mod wheel, etc.) except a hammer action bed, but I have a Yamaha P120 for that.

Ya think?

Michael

Hmmm - dunno - AudioMIDI is definitely the place to shop. I'm kinda partial to M-Audio's keyboards... but the Evolution looks pretty slick - check out user reviews and dive on in. I'm all about MIDI control, so either one seems like a good choice for a modern axe. I use a MIDIBoard, Expressionmate, and TASCAM FW-1884 in MIDI control mode - so I'm "spoilt".
    Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Go Back to forum