• Register
  • Help

Topic: For Michiel Post

Share/Bookmark

For Michiel Post

Hey bro, I sent you an e-mail but haven't heard back so I figured you might not have a current e-mail under your profile. In any case, it went something like this:

I just got the Bosendorfer 290 lite in the mail about 2 days ago and I guess I missed it but there is only either pedal down or pedal up on it and I thought there would be both. Anyhow, I want to go ahead and upgrade while your sale is still going though, if that works, because I would have just ordered the full set had I known. Thanks much,

James W.G. Smith
    jameswgsmith@yahoo.com

By the by, the website said there was 16 velocity layers, and there is, but only 5 dynamics where sampled. Does it come with 16 dynamic samples in the full edition or still just 5?

Oh yeah, it sounds figgan awesome by the way, hopefully I can do it justice.

Re: For Michiel Post

Bump.

Hello?

Re: For Michiel Post

Hi,
    The LE versions have one microphone perspective only. The DRY version has only pedal up samples and the WET version has pedal up and pedal downsamples. When you have both versions you have the full sample set but not all the programs. The programs that mix the dry and wet samples or use the wet pedal down samples for the dry set obviously need both sample sets so these cannot be included in these LE disks since they would miss samples.
    The 16 layer programs can be loaded in the full version using an articlution update. These updates however are not available for the LE disks.
    Bos290 has 6 recorded velocity layers and uses 16 programmed velocity zones to make transitions smoother.

If you buy the second LE disk in our special webstore for registered users (drop me an email and I will send you the link) you pay the difference between the LE and full disks and we will send you the FULL EDITION. Hope this solves your situation...
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Go Back to forum